Saturday 2 June 2007

1st - LOCAL WOMEN'S DIVISION

Tracy and myself did it - 50km cycle challenge - we both shared the riding time and we did it in 2 hours and shared the winner's prize of $250.00 we were guaranteed to be 1st or 2nd as there was only one other competitor Chris in the Local Women's Cycle Challenge and of course she came second, I think that we did pretty good considering it was a last minute decision and had no training whatsoever.


Not Far Now, Nearly There, Phew - Made it!



It was a good turn out especially for the men and children's cyclists and there was a young lad named Lewis who did the whole 50km ride - well done I take my hat off to him.

I can feel the aches and pains now and I am sure it will get worse by tomorrow - oh well them the breaks. I can now cross that of my to do list - BIKE RIDE -.

2 comments:

  1. hey congratulations!!! Go the deadly treadly- geez girl you must be fit, i rode just 1 day ova Rotto and i couldnt hardly walk, not to mention having to walk the bike up hills hee hee hee.
    Well Done, Odi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odi
    Thansk Odi -I think I surprised myself too, I had a little bit of lower back pain that arvo and a sore back side but thought I would be worse the next day - but no nothing besides the sore backside from sitting on the hard bike seat. I am not sure if I could of done the whole 50km's but 30km's I think I could of done on the day.

    ReplyDelete