Tuesday 29 May 2007

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!












My wish list is slowly but surely being granted. My Samsung LCD Wide Screen TV has arrived plus my Sony DVD Recorder (is arriving in a weeks time). Andrea came around last night to help me set up my TV (Miss or that should be Mrs Technology, she is a whiz at everything) actually I put it together and she set up the TV stations etc, she did it in no time and if that was me I would be up all night still trying to figure it out. It is like being at the movie's now, it is sooooooo big compared to my 34cm TV - people use to comment on how small my TV was but not anymore. No I have not won lotto (I wish) but put it all on my credit card - plastic is fantastic! until you realise you have to pay if off.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well from upgrade of your mobile then digital camera then laptop computer and now LCD TV woohoo!!i remember when we got our 1st DVD player in Kal (think yours sat in the box for weeks) i cant believe it, good on you!! was it expensive?. See if you had of got it ages ago you might not need to wear spec's now :-)
    Odi

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time you got a bigger TV!! It looks awesome...can't wait till you get your DVD recorder too...that'll probably arrive next year some time!!!

    I've tagged you! Read my blog...sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odi:

    Yes I do remember when we got our DVD it was a bargain at Retravision (I am sure it was the day you bought your new car and we had Tim's girlfriend at the time, Ona or wahtever her name was with us) - yes it did sit in box for ages and then when I got it up and running (I think Tim helped we with my DVD or was it you???)thought why the hell did it take me so long to get it out of the box???

    So you are blaming my small TV for my eyesight? - Yeah I'll go with that theory :-)

    Mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AC;

    Yeah TV is awesome, thanks for your help. Lets have some faith in me in receiving my goods and remember the saying "I will receive my DVD recorder next week".

    ReplyDelete