Wednesday 23 May 2007

HAVE YOU EVER OPENED YOUR MOUTH?

and wished you hadn't - well I have on a many occasions. On this occassion I was at my hairdressers which I have been going to for many years and there was this one hairdresser that I had seen a few times at the salon I did not know her name and I asked her when she was due to have her baby (well she looked pregnant to me) she gave me this daggering look and said "I'am Not" and at the momemt I had wished the ground would open up and swallow me and another time was at work and this cowboy had been into the office and thought he had left the building and I went down to the front office and saw his hat laying on the front counter, I said out aloud to myself "that the dirty bastard has left his hat here", then I heard this voice saying "No I Haven't" (I did not see him reading the notices on the notice board) oops again I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment