Monday 23 April 2007

THE WEEKEND

OH NO BIG BROTHER
I said to myself this year I am not going to get sucked in and watch Big Brother as I think that every year they are all the same, most of them want fame and fortune and never get it anyway. But guess what? Yep I got SUCKED IN watching it last night (as if I don't watched enough TV as it is.)

FUN RUN/WALK
Andrea and myself headed down the main street on Saturday morning parked ourselves outside of the Supermarket (Andrea is organising a Fun Run/Walk for Mother's Day 13th May 2007 with all monies going to Breast Cancer Research - I am her offsider) to see if we we could sign up any keen walkers/joggers, thought if we signed 5 people that would be good, surprisingly I think we signed up about 15 people which is fantastic, so hopefully on the day we will have about 30 avid walkers/joggers maybe more. We also received lots of donations that morning and heaps of excuses why they could not do the fun run/walk (too busy, we walk enough already, working etc etc.)

POWER BLACK OUT
The usual every time we have a bit of rain, thunder/lightning off goes the power. Watching the football (yeah the FREMANTLE DOCKERS won) off goes the power, what to do next!! Ironing - no power, read - no power, listen to music - no power, I am going mad thinking of what I can do, not a lot. Decide to drive down the street to see if everyone has power, seems they have - at this stage feeling a little peckish for PRINGLES called into Shell Roadhouse, no Pringles so TWISTIES will have to do. Arrive back home - you beauty, power back on, life is back to normal.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you got some of that delish brown milk to go with the Twisties JB!!

    Thanks for your help with the 'recruiting' on Sat... it was fun! Aww and the puppy...sooo cute!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!

    Love it... can't wait to put mine on!!

    ReplyDelete