Friday 20 April 2007

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER WOMAN

Well 90% of the women I know - that want to lose weight and feel good. I hate that word diet I prefer to say "keeping fit and healthy". I walk about an hour a day at least 5 times a week (like the outdoors and fresh air) and fit in a gym session every now and then. When I see and hear others that have lost weight I think that is fantastic a little envious but over the moon for them. I know I will never be a skinny mini nor do I wish to as I would rather myself have a bit of meat on me than be skin and bones. I know my down fall and that is those bloody ice coffees I am addicted to, I wish they would take them off the market!! I just want to lose another 7 kilos - it does not sound a lot but it takes a hell of a long time to get there, once achieved I know I will feel much happier in myself and my clothes will just fit me perfectly without me having to hold my guts in etc. IT WON'T HAPPEN OVER NIGHT BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment