Monday 30 April 2007

NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY :-(

I rang SONY today to see if my funky VAIO laptop has been dispatched as hoping to receive it this week sometime (when I placed my order they told me they had 2 in stock) now they tell me that they are waiting for orders from Singapore and it will take another 2 weeks blah, blah, blah, why did not they tell that in the first place - no because they wanted my money!!!! This is just like the saga of my car - I ordered a new Toyota Rav 4 Cruiser in March last year, told me it would be here in April and finally in June (4 months later) it arrived. Why does this always happen to me?

4 comments:

  1. dont forget the couch that didn't come with the little feet things that lift it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, I completely forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens because you're a perfectionist and things like this completely freak you out!!

    Ring em back and tell them you're going to Apple to buy a laptop instead. Bet they find you one superfast.

    I have trifle for you here... that should cheer u up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, Terama Kashi for trifle can't wait for tonight though I will try and have 1/2 tonite and the other 1/2 tomorrow nite (have a feeling I will demolish the lot tonite) - yummmmmy.

    ReplyDelete