Sunday 17 May 2009

VICTORY TO NO DAY LIGHT SAVING

After 3 year trial period of day light saving, I nearly decided that I would prefer daylight saving, then thought no, I do love the early morning light (I am a early morning person - summer time only), love going for my early morning walks, when I head off to Kal or Perth driving, to see it light at 5.00am is great, I also love to get up and do things before work & there is still plenty of day light after work too.

I see a lot of people are not very happy over the no daylight saving been voted in & the ones that are complaining are from the east, so if they don't like it, go back to the east, why are you calling us backwards etc? because if that is the case what the hell are you doing in the west then!

The people have voted and NO is the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment