Wednesday 20 May 2009

BORED!

All computers are down in the office & not sure what else I can do to occupy myself. We still have access to the Internet (thank god!) so I have already been on facebook (been on my farm), twitter, hotmail (cleaned up and updated my address book) , I have popped bubble wrap for 1/2 hour, that's how bored I am, now on my blog. I have no one to talk to as they have all gone for lunch. Hurry up IT man and fix the bloody computers as I am going mad just sitting here doing nothing but then by the time they are up and running I won' t wanna to anything. Roll on 4.30pm.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenn...nice to see someone blogging...might join you.

    Yeah to the 'NO' vote for daylight savings.

    Haope all the computers are up and running at work for you coz we can't have a bored Jen now can we?

    Cheerio, Jo x

    ReplyDelete