Wednesday 11 February 2009

UP DATE ON NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

My 1st resolution was to drink less Masters Ice Coffee -

Accomplished so far - gave them up a month ago and have only had 1 (which have decided that will be my treat once a month for my drive to Goorlie).

My 2nd resolution was to get healthier and fitter -

Have got of my arse and right back into my walking - my first walk I was in aches and pains as it was the first time I did any exercise for nearly 6 months! Still trying to get to the gym! I have lost 2 kilos but still have a flippin long way to go.

My 3rd was to be more tolerant towards others -

That's not happening at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl...you are doing great guns.

    As for being tolerant towards others...it is over rated!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete