Wednesday 21 January 2009

TERAMA KASHI EVERYONE

Thanks to all for my birthday wishes and pressie's, I got cup cakes (sent up via the post and then I was told I had to open them there and then on which I did and nearly demolished the whole lot, they were yummy), perfume, pedicure stuff (waiting on someone to give me a pedicure), bottle of bubbly, a hammer (as I am forever borrowing other people's - yes AC you will get your hammer back) a screw driver, flowers, gift voucher from House, Body Shop stuff, photo frame and a flower clip for my hair and the most ugliest thongs out (read below), so me got very spoilt - thanks everyone.

I am not sure what you call these thongs (below) - but I call them surf board thongs, I find them the ugliest footwear ever made & I hate them, they make your feet look ugly. When I see men wear them - I cringe, women wear them - I think how could they. Guess what? I got a pair for my birthday, Bev knows I hate them and she bought them for me, telling me I had to wear them down the street - I just laughed and said that there is no way I would wear these clobber hoppers anywhere except maybe to her place for a laugh.

PS: Good to hear from AC last night, after long time no hear!

7 comments:

  1. Everyone needs to get spoilt on their birthday...glad you had a good time.

    Am in total agreeance with the thongs...Y U C K ! !

    Easter is next...mmmm

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. JB Fina,

    I also got a pair of those thongs and Bevvie said that we must wear them down the street together... I was like HELL NO! YUCK!!!!

    Bevvie also said that we both got the same so that we wouldn't fight over them!

    Ferral Berral!

    Kazzie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bev has cool taste - we all know how she likes to dress up for birthday parties!
    We had those thongs as kids - they were comfy once the material toe-bit got worn in and soft. We called em "skii's"... you probably could ski in them quite easily.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kazzie - You can always wear them around my place and we can wear them together!

    AC - Please take my surfboards as you will probably need another pair of ski's for your ski-ing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why give AC ski's when she only falls off them... oh no wait thats onto the ski lift!

    Kazzie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why give AC ski's when she only falls off them... oh no wait thats onto the ski lift!

    Kazzie
    xx

    ReplyDelete