Thursday 6 November 2008

NOVEMBER GOSSIP

He Did It

I bought my Obama badge when I was in Washington in April this year and yesterday I wore it proudly, no I am not an American but an Aussie, if I was an American he would of got my vote for sure. It is time for change, a younger, fresher new face to run the country. President Obama is the man.

________________________________________

Yippee

This time I was determined to catch Mr Whippee that came into town last weekend, I could hear his music from his van afar, as the music came closer, I grabbed my money and waited for him on the street. As per usual my eyes are bigger than my mouth and went for a double cone ice cream (been years since I had a Mr. Whippee ice cream), it was very filling but delicious as the same time. That was my Sunday treat.
________________________________________

My Stall

It was that time again to de-clutter out the cupboards and biff out things that I knew I would never ever wear again (there was stuff there I didn't even know I had!) and set up stall for the market day last weekend. I sold 80% of my stuff with with help of my offsider Shawnaye , the things I did not sell will go to the Salvation Army bins in Kal.

7 comments:

  1. At last...she blogs, the busy one!

    Great catch up Jen...yep I agree congrats to Obama.

    Hear your frog hunting talents are excellent, now I know who to call.

    Glad to see you back.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me but are they MY Havaiana's (top left) you are selling???!!!

    Thats IT, our friendship is OVER!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me AC they are not YOUR Havaina's that I sold to Christina! they were the ones I bought in Perth, remember I bought black (the had Havaina's in a silver emblem thingy embedded into them)and purple ones and they were both a tad small, YOUR Havaina's I live in them - they are my new favourties, apologies please.

    Jo - Just call me the Frog Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I apologise.... but I'm still SUSS!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AC That's not an apology....but I am still SUSS!!! YOUR Haviana's that you gave me were just plain black ones, I am determine to win this! I will email you photo of YOUR Haviana's that you gave me

    ReplyDelete
  6. the big sis and baby sis arguing...hehehehe

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, I am still waiting for an apology for AC, but nothing!!

    ReplyDelete