Thursday 16 October 2008

NO REST FOR THE WICKED

This afternoon fly out to Perth for a wedding - Tim & his wife to be Sarah, getting married/reception at the Bell Tower in the city. So looking forward to the day.
My Weekend Plans:

Booked into the Sheraton Hotel for the weekend.

Friday Evening - catch up with Miriam (who will kindly will pick me up from airport), have a me night on Friday evening, manicure, pedicure, nice relaxing bath, just chilling.

Saturday - Meet Jodi (looking froward to seeing her, with many laughs for sure) both have hair appointments in the morning, Jodi's a blow wave and myself a French roll (oh very sophisticated) then off to wedding Saturday afternoon. I still have no idea what the hell I am going to wear or whether anything will fit me - I should be panicking by now - but I' m not, just threw this and that in bag and hope for the best on the day!

Sunday - Meet AC for lunch in the city and a spot of shopping of course- yeehar. Sunday evening, meet Kelly for a few drinks and dinner, looking forward to seeing them both again.

Monday Morning - Catch early morning flight back to Leo - then straight to work.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend Jen...sounds busy though.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as usual YES we had lots of laughs and i really enjoyed catching up, was like ol times. Your a great friend 1800!

    ReplyDelete