Thursday 31 July 2008

I WANT A NEW OFFICE


This is my office where I work, I am in the hub of everything and everyone its a real thoroughfare. When I am busy it is difficult to concentrate especially come pay day, rates or end of month, people walk past and want to talk (I don't mind a chat when I am not busy) or the fax machine or photocopier is playing up and they ask me why is this not working? I get cranky and tell them to read the instructions as I am not the bloody mechanic, the worst is when the Ranger is in the office and his mobile phone starts ringing and his ring tone is a bunch of dogs barking - that's when I want to pick his phone up and throw it at the wall. I have asked to be moved but to no avail!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jen...you sound like you are having a bad day... just breathe carefully and think happy thoughts.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh 1800, it just wouldnt be the same if you moved out of the hallway into a office ha ha ha
    Tell Jim to cut the store room where the compactus is in half and deck it out for your office.

    ReplyDelete