Friday 18 January 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZZIE

Birthday Girl - Kazzie

Last night we celebrated Kazzie 18th (17.01.2008), there was lots of drinking, eating, laughing, dancing and injuries!!

Bev looked wonderful all dressed up in beautiful flower head pieces, gorgeous earrings, a handbag to die for and and lovely red bow tie, 100 points for her effort. Nikki looked gorgeous with her hair straigthened. Andrea well I learnt a few new dance steps from her - not sure how she come across them but they were out there, Andrea must of been a pole dancer in her previous life cause she definitely knew the movements for the pole!! Kazzie I'd say has taken a few lessons as well.

I had two citronella candles burning away - where everyone could see them - but no Bev trod in one first then knocked her head on my hanging shell from my patio roof (she did not even have a alcoholic drink- I think too many cups of teas had gone to her head) then it was Andrea's turn she was getting right into the groove of her pole dancing and yes she trod in one too. Both their feet are fine but not my floor of the patio anyway we all had a good laugh over their injuries. Another major disaster struck - could not open the champagne bottle - so who you gonna call for help - the local cops - Adam rocked up and took him no time at all to open bottle, the time he was there we had a song playing "Its Raining Men - Hallelujah" - well we changed the words to "Its Raining Adam - Hallelujah" I think he was a tad shy or maybe he was embarrassed. That was our thank you song for coming to help out in an emergency situation. Three cheers to the cops!!

A fun night we had.


3 comments:

  1. What a great time you girls you had. You sound as though you had lots of fun...I know Karen had a great time.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo

    Yes we had a great time for Kazzie's party - I like when you can have lots of laughs oh and the drinking as well!!

    Kazzie was very well behaved and very mature for 18, you have bought her up well.

    As for your sister Andrea (well that's another story!!) nah she is good fun. I learnt these new dance steps from her, which I have never ever seen before, the problem is she cannot even remember them, though I have on several occassions replayed her moves to her!! :-)

    Jennafina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to butt in to the conversation between you two, but I'd like to express my opinions..
    firstly, clearly the Citronellas were NOT that visible since 20% of the party-goers sustained serious injury from them (!!) Secondly i think you're making up stories 'bout my dancing... all that Champers has given me amnesia.

    ReplyDelete