Monday 21 January 2008

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

We celebrated another birthday (mine!) 19th January- I am not big on birthday celebrations for myself and I always say it is just another day and another year older - Yuck! Anyway we all went out to dinner and had Chinese on Saturday night.

I got some really nice gifts, Fantasy perfume by Britney Spears, Body Shop soap,Champagne, Scracthies, Lotto Ticket, Boxing Gloves for the gym (think Andrea bought them for me cause she got sick of me using hers all the time :-) a small portable Hair Straightener (thought it was a vibrator so a little disappointed - only joking Jodi) a book called "Magic Spells"- "How to Pick Up A Fella" (read the book back to front 4 times - you never know a miracle might happen!) a Teddy Bear signed from all the staff at the hospital, Sudoku book (right into that at the moment) and a beautiful packaged small box which I did not want to open - so we had guessing games, I thought they were condoms and Andrea said they were a pack of cards but no good old Shawnaye bought me a packet of ciggies I was stoked!! Thanks Shawnayne for decorating my office in balloons on Friday. I was a bit overwhelmed by the gifts as I am a giver not a receiver. So a big thank you to you all for coming out to dinner with me and for my pressies.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...happy birthday Jennafina.
    You deserve to be spoilt on your birthday (everyone does) especially after the treat you gave Karen.

    Glad you had a good day.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo - We had a nice night not as mad as Kazzies night but it was pleasant. One night of drinking knocks me out for at least a week!

    Jennafina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 1800, this must be a first that you are being out there with your b/day celebrations, normally its grrrrrr to someone mentioning you getting older! Good on you! sounds like you had a great time and spoilt with pressies. Your right yoiur normally the giver so its nice to be a reciever im sure :-)
    I had a G&T for you on Sat night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Odi

    Yeah you are right I just normally let the day slip by but it was nice to go out and enjoy. Andrea was taxi driver so I downed a few more than usual of my white wines with orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JB the week of birthday celebrations was FUN! I'm glad you liked your prezzies - even if mine and Kazzies was something you'd already bought yourself!! (Duh!) I'm gonna train you to be a RECEIVER... it's great fun!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete