Tuesday 16 October 2007

THE SNAKE HUNTER!

Yesterday I felt really sluggish, tired and head-achy so I went home a little early, had a few hours sleep and upon waking still did not feel any better (though they did say I would experience dizzy-ness, headaches in the first couple of days of this weight loss program, but I feel 100% better today.

Last night Andrea (The Snake Hunter) bought me over some panadol and as I walked her out to the road I noticed something slithering on the road, I screamed out "snake", Andrea being the brave person that she is, went up to the bloody snake to check it out, I am screaming out to her be careful it might bit you as she had sandals on, I said she had to kill it as I did not want it in my front yard, so I grabbed the shovel and gave to her to chop the bastard in 1/2 as she went to sliced it in 1/2 the bloody thing slithered off into the bushes. The way I carrying on- anyone would of thought there was a murder happening in our street. I know it is the season for snakes to be out about and they wont harm you if you don't harm them , and you shouldn't kill them, blah, blah blah but HEY snakes just send shivers down my spine and when people ask what sort of snake it was - my answer is always who cares what sort it was - as a snake is a snake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment