Friday 17 August 2007

WHAT IS TIME?

Time means everything to me, I have to have a watch on otherwise I feel naked or I feel something is missing from my arm and forever constantly looking at the time. I have 2 alarm clocks (not that I take much notice of them in the mornings lately!) but time is really important to me.

Where I live I think time means nothing to some people, for instance we play netball on Saturdays at 1.00pm but most people just walk in dribs and drabs and by the time the game starts it is 1.30pm then we don't finish until about 3.00pm I get really pisst because I could be home doing things instead of having to wait around for people to turn up whenever they feel like it. I feel like turning up at the courts at 1.30pm (as I have keys to our netball courts) and when they get pisst off for having to wait for the courts to be opened then I could say "now you know what it is like for others to have to wait "!

Anyway that's my whinge for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment