Friday 10 August 2007

I AM NO ARTY CRAFTY PERSON BUT I TRY!

My Photo Board


My World of Travels

In no way am I an arty crafty person, but I try, above is a collage of photos that I have put together, along with a map of the world of the places of I have travelled to, I still have to add some finishing touches to them.

Last night I was having a look through some old photos, boy did I have a good laugh especially as to what we were wearing, I was into bike shorts, high waisted jeans- (oh my gawd!) I use to tease my fringe that looked like a bloody cocky! At the time I thought I looked pretty cool but now you think how could of I even walked the streets looking like that.

I might post some of my cool (no so now) photos and put them on my blog at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment