Tuesday 28 August 2007

NEW YORK HERE I COME - HOPEFULLY

Lately I cannot get New York out of my brain - I have always wanted to go to New York to see the city that never sleeps. I want to go and experience the hustle and bustle of the city, see all the sites, check out the bars, talk to the locals, shopping of course and maybe bump into a celeb! I am so hoping that someone will come with me as it is nicer when you have someone to travel with - hopefully Odi is thinking about it otherwise I will have to do it on my own. The only problem with flying it is such a bloody long way from Australia, maybe will have to do a stopover somewhere, like Singapore or even Hawaii.

I will have to start seriously savings my pennies now, have been overspending lately and I have nearly everything I need, now it is time for a well earned overseas holiday, hopefully next year sometime.

1 comment:

  1. You can go... only if its not on Golden Gift Weekend

    ReplyDelete