Tuesday 28 August 2007

HAVING A BAD MORNING

Shit, bugger, f--k, darn, help, driving me mad, can't cope, need a ciggie and IC, I am going crazy. My payroll is playing up I have just entered the pays all balanced and now my payroll is saying it is corrupt, (shit, bugger darn) has been playing up for the past 6 weeks, now I have to go an re-enter the whole bloody lot once again, it is so time wasting, no one can help us with the problem as they are fifty thousand miles away!! Oh well back to the payroll I go.

2 comments:

  1. Oh im having flash backs with the swearing that must be taking place..... Go get that ciggie into you, followed by a walk to the servo to get the IC, while you are at the counter youd better get a bag of Cheezels just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so right, lots of swearing,have calmed down now, as I went and chilled outside with my drink and ciggie.

    New York, New York, maybe we are going, no pressure!!!

    ReplyDelete