Friday 6 July 2007

NEVER AGAIN WILL I COMPLAIN!

I watched a report on TV a few nights ago in regard to Chef's in restaurants and what they do to people's food when they are not happy with their meal. This story was based in England but I am sure this happens all over the world

They showed on TV people who returned their meals because they were not happy and what some Chefs has actually done, one peed in the soup, one wipe his bum on their steak and another sprinkled pubic hair (yuk) in their burger - oh my gawd it was disgusting - that made my tummy turn.

I have on many occasions have returned my meal back to the kitchen if I am not happy, especially in regard to meat as I like my meat cooked really really well done, if there is an ounce of blood in it, straight back it goes.

After seeing that progamme I will always be grateful for what they put in front of me - because if I complain you never know what they will do to my meal, just be happy with what I got even if is not what I wanted!!

3 comments:

  1. Ah-ha just think all the times you were at a resturant and at the end of the night felt what you thought was a bit of stringy food stuck in your teeth gross thought hey!!!!
    Blog site is looking very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that thought has come to my mind - I hope that no one has ever done that to me but then again you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon that show was a conspiracy made up by all the chefs in the world that get pissed off by people returning their meals. If they put it out there that these things are happening then less food will get returned.

    ReplyDelete