Monday 16 July 2007

LITTLE MISS PIGGY

No wonder why I am a little piggy, because I eat like one! The Dental Nurse, Lisa made this chocolate cake yesterday and we did the testing taste for her, not content in having one piece, no I have to be a glutton and have 3 pieces, not small pieces either, while eating I thoroughly enjoy, then afterwards I think shit "once on the lips forever on the hips"! No wonder why I am not losing anything - also have been too scared to hop on scales because I know deep down what the outcome will be (I normally weigh in once a week - but have not done for nearly 3 weeks). I blame the winter for my eating binges - I just have to eat, thank god I go to the gym otherwise I would look like an over sized sumo wrestler-if that is possible! I know I shouldn't blame the weather as that is just an excuse as not to blame myself. I'd love to go on one of the shows, like Celebrity Overhaul, the only problem is I am not a celebrity.

PS: I have just been over to the post - and I got a parcel - love parcels - thanks Odi, now I can pamper myself.

1 comment: