Wednesday 18 July 2007

HELPING OUT A FRIEND

Yesterday this guy came into our office (lets call him Mr. X), one of the girls said that he was cute and she always fancied him. She then asked me to ask Mr. X if he wanted to go out and have a drink with her, I told her next time I see him I will.

Today Mr. X was back in the office - I said to him I have something to ask you - One of the girls would like to know if you would go out and have a drink with her - his answer? - MAYBE and took off.

The girl came out of her office and wanted to know Mr. X's response was, which I told her - she said, so does that means no - I said yes.

I told her I would be really embarrassed if someone said no to me, I would not be able to face that person.

So she phoned Mr. X to tell him that she was sorry for getting someone else to do that for her and no hard feelings. Me being miss sticky beak wanted to know what he said, but when she phoned this guy, his phone went straight to message bank where she left her message.


PS: Check these cool guys out below! Now these men are hot, hot, hot! We need guys like this in our town :-)


2 comments:

  1. That will teach you for trying to play match maker... how is the girl?? Is she coping with the horrendous embarressment???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She asked for my help so I helped her out. The girl is just coping but full of embarrassment but not sure how she will cope when she sees him face to face though (Id like to see that) :-)

    ReplyDelete