Monday 25 June 2007

NETBALLERS




We travelled to Leinster to play netball on Sunday, we all went up on the community bus (here we go, here we go!) Leinster proved too good for us, the final score was 52 to 43, their advantage was height which he did not have and they were the better team on the day. We have decided to train once a week (we never have before), watch out Leinster next time we play!!


Went to Kalgoorlie on Saturday for the usual - my hair, grocery shopping and a bit of retail therapy not that there was much of that as it is all mainly winter gear and certainly not into that. Wanted to get the new Australian version of Monoply but they were all sold out oh well I will have to check online to see if I can get one.

Driving back home that arvo I had this 4 wheel drive sit behind me for about 10kms and then the dickhead decided to pass me on a double line, they pull out to overtake me then all of a sudden am oncoming car appears, had to put my foot on the brakes so the dickhead had to sit back behind me, honestly the mentality of some drivers!

2 comments:

  1. Where are the action shots of you JB??

    I can imagine you cursing in the car..stressing and continually looking in your rear view mirroe at Mr Tail-gater! You should've slammed the brakes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No action shots from me as I was the cameraman or should that be camerawoman?

    ReplyDelete