Thursday 21 June 2007

FEELING GUILTY

I know I have not blogged for nearly 5 days as have been a little too busy here at work (things have slowed down a bit now and slowly getting back to normality) though I do feel guilty for not blogging and it is the same guilty feeling that I have when I have not gone to the gym or for for my walk.

Talking of the gym they have this new treadmill with a TV built in it and it is fantastic, been on it twice and not having to worry about other people wanting to use it as there has only been myself in the gym at those times. I suppose once word gets out there will be a line up of people wanting to use the tready.

I have to confess my sins: They had this meeting at the Council Chambers yesterday and the amount of food they had there was enough to feed an bloody army and the variety was amazing, you name it they had it.! Me, being garbage guts had to take a doggy bag home (one was also delivered to another garbage guts named Bev) which consisted of these delicious humongous chocolate cookies which just melted in your mouth in moments, I named the cookies "Melting Moments". I took 5 home and knocked the whole bloody lot off. Did I feel guilty? "No" did I enjoy them? "Yes".

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rorigo, I do not read/speak Portuguese - I think it is written in Portuguese? I clicked on camisetas personalizadas, and looks like you deisign/sell T-Shirts?? I will have to get someone to translate.

    ReplyDelete