Sunday 10 June 2007

BITS & PIECES

CAUGHT YA!


Come On Out!

I Can See You!

Andrea Caught You Red Handed!

PARIS BACK IN THE SLAMMER



Yeah, Paris gone back to jail, just because she is famous for being well famous that does not give her the right to do want she wants. Serve your time and hopefully you would of learnt a lesson and start doing things for yourself instead others doing it for you.

NEW BLOGGER

At long last Kelly has managed to get her blog up and running, still needs formatting etc but she will get there. It reminds me of when I started mine, took me ages, its like eating Pringles once you start you cant stop - definitely an addiction.


Odi if you are reading this, come on you to can be a blogger .


2 comments:

  1. Hey well ud better email me the web address and il see what i can manage to get this blog site up and runing- il be ringing the 1800Jenifer help line when i get stuck ha ha ha. Odi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had quite a criminal shift didn't we? Stealing, more stealing and a break n enter!

    My hands are killing from all the prickles off those bloody orange & Lemon trees..ouch.

    I bet your glad Paris is back inside.

    ReplyDelete