Monday 21 May 2007

PLENTY OF EXERCISE

I cut back on my IC's a few days ago I went without one for 3 days so Sunday was my treat day and I did not really enjoy my IC - which would have to be a first, only I suppose because I went to weigh in that morning and my heart just sank as I had hardly lost anything, it is so disappointing especially when you slug your guts out. I exercise at least 6 times a week, I am eating more healthier (not a junk food person hardly ever) and drinking loads more water than ever before. I have noticed my clothes fit me a little better but no change on the scales. People say go by your clothes and not the scales - but I have always gone by the scales! So a little disappointed but never the one to give up.

MONDAY
Went for an early morning walk with Andrea at 6.00am today for an hour, I just love my walks, the sunrise was picturesque (where's the camera when you need it) a bit chilly, especially on the ears - must remember my head band next time - always preferred morning exercise than evening.

SUNDAY
Did an early morning gym session at 5.00am - again with my mate Andrea. When we arrived I said to Andrea park at the front and we will go through the front door, as she was turning the corner we saw a couple of suss people entering the gym through the back way, told Andrea to drive up that way and we will do a bit of detective work, so we pulled up and they were at the door of the gym, we parked up and had the head lights on them (remembering at 5.00am it is still bloody dark) and they were just staring at us (like typical kangaroos do!). After a few minutes they went into the gym and we did not know whether to go in there or what just in case they were burglars (we thought they were "originals") they can't be breaking in as they have access to the back door, so we drove around to the front entrance and went in that way, as we entered we could hear music in the gym - then thought there is no way they are burglars. We walked into the gym (liked we wern't scared but in reality we were!!) and guess what they were gym members so we continued on with our gym session.

SATURDAY
Played a game of netball, started a few weeks ago hoping we would get a least 4 women's teams up and running but at this stage we are struggling to scrape two teams together.

No comments:

Post a Comment