Thursday 17 May 2007

CHILLY NIGHTS ARE UPON US

Winter is certainly near as the chilly nights are already here. It is time to bring out:
  • the ugg boots (for home only!)
  • the winter PJ's
  • the electric blanket
I dread the winter months as it makes me lazy, all I want to do when coming home from work is to turn on the electric blanket, hop into my pj's and jump into bed, snuggle up with some good reading material then I have trouble getting out of bed the next morning as I am so warm and comfortable and think 5 more minutes then it is 1/2 an hour and by that time I am running late for work.

Winter also makes me eat more, exercise less (for instance the past few days I have made excuses as why not to go for my walk, too cold but I will exercise at home - not happened yet!!) though I did get off my backside yesterday after work and went for my walk. I have to start thinking positive not negative just because it is cold does not mean I have to stop keeping healthy & fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment