Friday 11 May 2007

PINK T-SHIRT

As in a previous posting I did mention about the Fun/Run Walk happening this weekend, I ordered a pink T-Shirt in a size 12 well I am not sure how they make their sizes ( I vary in sizes from 10, 12 to 14), when I received it yesterday it looked liked it should be a kids size, I just cracked up laughing. Mid-driff tops are definitely not in fashion and when I tried it on & thought oh my god it is mid-driff, what the hell do I look like a"sl-t"! If I had the body for it no problem - but I ain't no Elle McPherson!! (I wish). Nikki that is also doing the walk offered to swap her size for me, but I declined as her T-shirt is a v-neck and mine is a round neck and not into v-neck tops, thanks Nikki anyway. I am hoping I can get it to the length I want by stretching it, so have a few days of s-t-r-e-c-t-h-i-n-g before the walk. I dare not wash it just in case it SHRINKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment