Tuesday 17 April 2007

WISH LIST

One of my items on my "WISH LIST" has come true - I have just purchased a funky new Sony VAIO Laptop (for home - never had one before) in a groovy colour called "Spring Green" with a matching case to go with it, cannot wait to receive it (will take up to 2 weeks) .

I can see what is going to happen - no house work done, up till all hours of the night blogging, surfing the net, running late for work the next day as not enough sleep - BRING IT ON I SAY! I think my laptop is going to take over my life as at present I use my work one.

So now I have my Blog page pretty much how I want it - (I would not mind a Beach Template- have searched for beach templates but nothing takes my fancy) I expect to Blog at least every week not every 2 months - hopefully!!


1 comment:

  1. oh my freakin' gawd!! She's FINALLY posted!!

    About time, glad I didn't hold my breath waiting...i would've keeled over.

    Great blog Jen! Hope you keep it up
    xx

    ReplyDelete