Wednesday 18 April 2007

FLIES, FLIES, BLOODY FLIES............

My walking partner Tiff and the kids (the dogs: Boobs & Wombie) whom I normally walk with have gone away for a few days with hubby Ben to visit her grandparents, so my walk was on my lonesome yesterday - cool, no problem at all - Ipod on and off I trotted, WELL attack of the FLIES had hit me, they were in my face the whole time, here I am waving my hands everywhere and swearing away trying to get rid of them (not that the FLIES took any notice they just kept coming back for more) it was that unbearable at one stage I thought to myself I can't do this but I soldiered on. I am sure I looked like a mad woman just let out of a mental asylum to the people driving by. Glad to get home.

I had made plans to go to the gym this morning with Andrea (my early morning gym partner) at 6.00am but overslept - oops sorry Andrea.


No comments:

Post a Comment