Tuesday 1 May 2007

EVICT "TJ"

As I am an avid viewer of Big Brother I just have to vent my anger towards Darwin-ite TJ, what a pain in the arse she is, she annoys the hell out of me. I cannot believe a couple of the girls in the house said that they would hate to come across her when she is angry - god if I was in there I would be putting her back in her box. She wants to cause arguments with everyone (I am sure she likes the sound of her own voice (I don't) then she is all over them like a rash, she's a nutter no two ways about it. Every time she opens her mouth I just cringe. The sooner TJ is evicted the better.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Chicky Babe
    C'mon be kind to us Darwinites!! We dont get BB here so i dont know how anoying she is, so i guess she wont get much NT support to keep her in the house, lucky for you hey ha ha. Keep Smiling Odi Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odi Lee
    No offence to you Darwin-ites (you are more a Perth-ite than a Darwin-ite!)and you are lucky that you dont get BB up there as you would be cringing like I do every time she opens her mouth. No matter where she was from - she still annoys the hell out of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon Scooter Girl its now the 10th May!! Where are all of your Bloggs??????
    Odi Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Odi Lee
    Have already written two postng's, since you add your comment. How about you start up a Blog????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops sorry Odi Lee,
    My English not too good in above comment,should of been "added" your comment not "add"

    ReplyDelete