Friday 12 October 2012

BALI BOMBINGS - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

 
 
Cannot believe it's been 10 years since the Bali bombings, I remember it like it was yesterday.
 
My thoughts & prayers are with the family & friends of the 202 victims from 21 countries of the Bali bombings whose lives were tragically taken 10 years ago on this day. R.I.P.

To my sister who is a survivor of the Bali Bombings at Sari Club among others on that night, they are all truly amazing with their stories -  stay strong.
 
We must not forget the beautiful Balinese people that have also suffered through this terrible tragedy. 
 

1 comment:

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly
    picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site,
    as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to
    load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding
    this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more
    of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.


    Have a look at my weblog; quantrim ingredients

    ReplyDelete