Friday 29 May 2009

BORED? NO NOT NOW!

On one of my previous posts I said I was bored, well this week I don't even have time to scratch myself with the Golden Gift (Athletic Carnival ) happening this weekend in town, it is all been go, go go. To all the athletes, drinkers, gamblers, spectators over this weekend, enjoy while us poor bastards have to work.

OMG - I have just received my bloody Mining Tendex as if I haven't got enough on my plate as it is. Its a mad house in the office today - H E L P!

Windscreens and I don't see eye to eye, yet another damaged one from my Kalgoorlie trip on Wednesday but luckily I went down as a work day so work will pay for a new windscreen!

Roll on Monday, as public holiday and maybe just maybe I will have a sleep in.

PS: Jodi's contractions have started today so maybe a bundle of joy tonight. Good luck Jodi.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the Golden Gift weekend went well...sounds so busy, really should try to get to one.

    The windscreen saga...maybe you shouldn't have a windscreen Jen...let the air flow through, and the bugs and the wedge tail eagles...heheeheee

    Good luck for that sleep in and the cheers and beers that go with the weekend.

    Jojo xx

    ReplyDelete