Friday 29 August 2008

WAS SLEEPING SOUNDLY UNTIL ............

Early to bed last night as I wanted to rise early so I could wash my hair (it takes me about an hour and a half to dry and straighten my hair). I was having a sound sleep until I heard the phone, looked at the time, 10.00pm. It was my neighbour (name withheld) 4 houses down, "are you sleeping"? - WELL YEAH! - "I want to know about the routine steps we did in aerobic step classes the other night"? - WTF - you are asking me, when you know I have no idea at all as I am so confused with steps as it is, your talking to the wrong person. After phone conversation it took me ages to get back to sleep. Did I get up early as planned? Not as early as I wanted.
This will be me at work by lunch time!

3 comments:

  1. damn those neighbours/friends!
    hehehehee... it is funny really.

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, why the f... does it take an hour and a half to do your hair??? You seriously need to learn to EMBRACE your curls and stop ironing the crap out of them. Secondly you are a grown up now... no need to go to bed with FatCat!

    I didn't know who else to ask bout the steps... thought you might be able to help ;o) Pity you were as much help as the pillow laying next to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat Cat time is 7.30pm, I actually went at 8.00pm - early to bed early to rise that night as I had important hair thing to do next morning. You have straight hair naturally so you would not understand where I am coming from!

    ReplyDelete