Wednesday 23 July 2008

45 DAYS TO GO


This is what I am looking forward to when I go to Bali at the Kunja Villas - "THE BATH" so it better have those rose petals in there otherwise it is false advertising, I don't have a bath at home so where ever I go and there is a bath I am in there. Eating, drinking, shopping, massages (the feet), hanging out at our very own pool (having not to share with a hundred others) and sipping on diet coke, munching on Pringles, the company (my adopted family!) and not having to get up for work for 10 whole days - that's what I call chilling. Our dollar better stay high while we are there as we will feel like millionaire's changing a hundred Australian dollars.

3 comments:

  1. we're gonna be livin' like millionaires!!!!!!

    are you taking your own pringles? or can u buy them there?

    i can't believe it is only 45 days...yikes...am off to work on friday, first day for the year!!!! need to earn some spending $$

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo

    Sorry we are going to be living like millionaires!!

    Pringles you can buy there as I have downed a few of there over there. AC and I are promite girls, not sure if you are but we will be taking a small jar of promite with us.

    Enjoy your first day back at work of Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical Diet for Drea on a Bali day:
    Breakfast - Banana Pancakes
    Lunch - Banana Pancakes
    Dinner - Banana Pancakes
    Snacks - Pringles and Oreo's

    YUM!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait

    ReplyDelete