Friday 6 June 2008

MISS TUBBY

Miss Tubby exploring the outside

Miss Tubby and her new friend Tiger the stuffed animal


I have myself a new cat called Miss Tubby (she weighs 7 kilos - hence the name!) she's a moggie and is 3 1/2 years old. She came to me from the city, where the owners were separating and took Miss Tubby to the vet to be put down (sometimes I wonder about people having pets), the vet Tiffany couldn't bring herself to do it - so she took her home hoping someone would take Miss Tubby into their home - this is where I came into it.

Miss Tubby flew up on Tuesday, she was a little stressed after her flight but slowly getting use to her her environment, she has already found her favourite spots in the house, she does like the outdoors, she seems to sleep 60% of the day, is a little scared of me - but I am sure with time we will be great friends.

2 comments:

  1. cute cat mumma jen. who is going to look after the cat when you go to bali??

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo

    Had not even thought about that, maybe Miss Tubby might have to come with us!

    ReplyDelete