Thursday 3 April 2008

NEARLY TIME TO GO

Shit it has been 3 months since I actually wrote anything on my blog!

6 days before I fly out to New York, so I'd better start packing, have been meaning to do this for a few weeks now, I wish I could pack lightly but I can't, I start off with a case full of stuff then I go through it again take out stuff that I don't think I need, but then it all ends up in my case again, you would think I have learnt after all this time of my many travels. I wish they had packing planners like they do wedding planners!

Got tickets to go and see Jerry Springer in Chicago (thanks Jodi) Go JERRY, Go JERRY!

I hope New York is everything I imagined it to be.

.................................................................

Daylight saving is over, at long last, back to normality. I vote NO to daylight saving.


...................................................................

This picture just sends shivers up my spine!

The question to this picture is: would you drive over it? or wait for it to slither across to the other side of the road? Well if I came across anything like that I would be shitting me pants and I would be turning around going back to where I cam from quick smart.

2 comments:

  1. I'd get out of the car and walk up to have a look at it!!!
    I can't believe your off tomorrow Yay!! Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please hurry up and post from NY .... I'm having separation ANXIETY from you being away!!

    ReplyDelete