Sunday 6 January 2008

HEY THERE IN CYBER SPACE


My name is Palmolive (I know what you are thinking what sort of name is that for a cat!) well originally I was given Olive as my name and then it was lengthened to Palmolive (like the dishwashing liquid!!) weird I know.

I was found at the local police station - not sure what I was doing there but a lovely lady picked me up (who is now my Aunty Andrea) and took me to her niece, who has become my mum Karen and has taken me into her home to love and care for me - I am so lucky.

The other night I went out with Mum Karen and Aunty Andrea to Aunty Jennafina's house (whom is another of my anuties) - I feel soooooo special to have all these new family members.

Anyway my Aunty Jennafina took all these photos of me - I was a little bit over it - but because they all love me I did sit & pose for the camera, to keep them happy.

I loved being stroked, watching TV (Will & Grace is my fav) sleeping (especially on the sofa arm rest) eating, playing & exploring. I love being inside, so no doubt I will become a inside pussy cat.

Mum Karen is going on holidays to Malaysia in March so Aunty Jennafina will be taking care of me (I can't wait) and if I behave I might live there permanently as she is a cat lover - she has not had a cat for a long time, ever since her dear beloved Moggie Lee pass away.

I do not know whether I am a male or female (Aunty Andrea is going to Google and find out) nor do I know how old I am. All I can say to my new families is thank you for taking me off the streets and into your homes.

Meow to you all.
PALMOLIVE

PS: I am going to be on facebook too - though I am not sure what that is - maybe it is a photo of me on a book!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Palmolive you are tooo cute! It's a shame you can't stay with your Aunty Drea, but you'd be eaten by her grumpy-jealous dogs.... so it's better to stay with KDF and JB!
    Love AA x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cat!
    If you girls are the Aunties...am I the Grandma??

    Jo xx (Karen's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo

    You are correct - Granny Jo you have to be! :-)

    Palmolive is cute, I am not sure if you saw the other one Karen is looking after - Trixie the psycho cat!

    Thanks for your comment.

    Jennafina

    ReplyDelete