Monday 3 December 2007

TIME IS FLYING BY

Gosh last week was November, now Christmas is just around the corner, no time to scratch myself. Christmas catalogues are out, Christmas movies are on TV, Christmas parties have started, I will be glad when it is all over.
........................................

My weight loss has come to a standstill as at this time of the year it is so so hard to be good - though the good thing is that I have just stayed the same from my weigh in a few weeks ago and I will be health conscious from now to end of year but not as strict (come on it's Xmas!) and start afresh new year. I have succumbed to my ice coffees once again in the past two weeks (yeah naughty me!) and I did get off them for 4 weeks so I know I can do it (come on it's Xmas!!)

.......................................
One In A Million Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment