Friday 28 December 2007

COUNT DOWN IS ON!


Where the purple mark is on the map above is where we are staying in New York - The Novotel Hotel in central Manhattan.

Fly out on the 11th April 08 with Qantas to New York for 2 weeks with a stop over in Tokyo and Minneapolis nearly a whole day flying which is OK as Miriam will be travelling with me so having a travelling buddy will be great. I have travelled a few times on my own and on long flights I always get someone that wants to talk, drink, get pisst and dribble to me the whole time and I am so not interested as all I want to do is read, sleep or have just me time. We are going to visit every sight imaginable in New York (so Miriam get your walking shoes ready as we will be footing it everywhere). We also hope to do a day trip to Washington and Philadephia . The city that never sleeps here we come.

So now the trip is all confirmed and booked - we just have to pay for it!!
Must hurry up and renew my passport too - oops.
...................................................
Christmas was very quite as I worked Christmas day and when I got home my good neighbour/ friend Andrea delivered me a delicious hot Christmas meal and dessert (which was Xmas pudding and brandy custard - but by the time she got to my place the dessert had tipped over in her bag, all over the video camera) so what was left of it was delicious- mmmmm.
.....................................................
Odi Lee if you are reading this - will post dress off on Monday with all the measurements etc (hopefully post office is open on Monday)

2 comments:

  1. Hey if you want to go see Jerry Springer Show i try to get tickets for you, also you have to go and see the gosspel choirs in one of the churches (the black negro americans)Ohhhhh wish i was coming with you Grrrrrr! so i will expect a Disk burnt of all your photos (yes i mean all of them!) when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odi

    Yeah wish you were comng too - you could of been our tour quide. Gospel choir - for sure will have to see - they would be amazing.

    Jennafina

    ReplyDelete