Monday 22 October 2007

WEIGH IN

Weighed in this morning and I have lost 2.10 kilos - I am so happy. I know it is only the first week and I have a long way to go but after seeing that amount of weight drop off in the first week has made me more determined than ever. I am enjoying drinking my shakes for breakfast and lunch and look forward to my evening meals. Your usual weight loss on this Tony Ferguson program is 1 - 1.5 kilos a week, I am sure I shred that extra weight because of giving up on my bread & beloved Ice Coffee intake, this is my second week going cold turkey and I have only once had a craving for them last week when I was reading in bed and the thought came to me on how nice it would be to have and IC right now - thank god the shops close early around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment