Thursday 13 September 2007

BACK TO NORMALITY

Eat, sleep and work continuous - that's what it feels like I have been doing for the past month or so but slowly and surely the work load is easing and by this weekend should have my life back!

I have fallen behind in my exercise, my house cleaning, my reading, my relaxing etc. My car is absolutely dirty (red dust) on the outside, did offer for someone to wash my car for $25.00 (not mentioning any names ANDREA!!), I always do it myself but haven't had much time (which I thought is a pretty darn good price) but no wanted $30.00 and I did not budge and I was standing firm on $25.00 anyway I will just have to do it when I get back from Kalgoorlie (even the car wash in Kalgoorlie has closed down). Looking forward to Sunday which I hope I don't have to go into work and enjoy the whole day off, I say I would love to sleep in but I know I won't as I want to enjoy the whole day- yee hah.

PS: Looking forward to getting my gob (really lady I am!!) around a Hungry Jacks Whooper when I'm in Kal .

....................................................

I purchased the new Australian version of Monopoly which I received the other day, it just does not look right - because of the Australian towns and cities on them and the money is different as with the rules too. I am so use to playing the pommy Monopoly. I will have to start playing the Australian version to get use to it - anyone up for a game?

1 comment:

  1. that was my next question - who are you going to play with? you will have to hold a Monopoly Party at your house.
    Mmmm HJ's looking fwd to getting some in Perth, the HJ's we have here are crap, no love has gone into making their burgers!!!!

    ReplyDelete