Wednesday 11 July 2007

AC - YOU WILL SHIT IT IN


AC came into the office today as she had an interview for DON's (Director of Nursing) position at the hospital, she looked very suave dressed up as I normally only see her in uniform or gym wear. I know she would of went well in the interview (she didn't even look nervous when she came into the office - if she was she was hiding it pretty well!)

AC will not know for another 2/3 weeks if she has got the position - I am hoping she does! Now it is the waiting game for her.

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping that AC gets the job too. Will that mean free medical checks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No free medical checks, it will be free morphine, pethadine, morning after pill, a stay over night to dry out, panadeine forte here and a band aide there, you name it we can get it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JB GET that huge pic of me OFF your blog!!!!!!

    Free suppositories is about all you'll get for free.

    hee hee

    Re interview: I didn't do that great JB... felt really nervous in there, stiff non-flowing answers. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete